Modern and Stylish
Set back just off the Main Street, The Manna of Hahndorf has 19 Superior Rooms, 27 Executive Rooms and 5 Indulgence Spa Suites each offering a high quality of style and comfort, for both small and large groups.
Stay, Play, Eat and Drink
Our restaurant – The Haus, is open 7-days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner – with catering for conferences and functions their speciality. Add a Bed and Breakfast Package to your stay for the perfect romantic getaway.
Located on the gorgeous Main Street of Hahndorf, The Manna by Haus is the perfect place to base yourself for discovering the Adelaide Hills, Barossa, McLaren Vale, Fleurieu Peninsula regions and the city of Adelaide.
Still not convinced? Watch our video below, and see the Hahndorf Accommodation Group Experience for yourself!
Treat yourself or someone else,
to an unforgettable Adelaide Hills experience…
Explore our region! We’re only minutes from:
- Prancing Pony Brewery (5 minutes)
- Beerenberg Farm (5 minutes)
- Hahndorf Farm Barn (5 minutes)
- The Lane Vineyard (5 minutes)
- Gulf Brewery (5 minutes)
- Ambleside Distillery (5 minutes)
- Hans Heysen’s The Cedars (5 minutes)
- Hahndorf Hill Winery (5 minutes)
- Warrawong Wildlife Sanctuary (10 minutes)
- Sidewood Estate (10 minutes)
- Cleland Wildlife Park (20 minutes)
- Mount Lofty Botanical Gardens (20 minutes)
- The Big Rocking Horse (30 minutes)
- Monarto Zoo (30 minutes)
- Gorge Wildlife Park (30 minutes)
- The National Motor Museum (40 minutes)
- Adelaide CBD (20 minutes)
- McLaren Vale Wine Region (35 minutes)
- Barossa Valley Wine Region (60 minutes)
- Fleurieu Peninsula (60 minutes)
- Kangaroo Island (3 hours)